A non-refundable fee of $35 (which includes SALES TAX) per family is required annually at the time of registration.
Payment of Fees:
Our tuition is based on a 9 month program, September-May. At registration, a payment option must be chosen. The first payment AND registration fee are due when you enroll, based the option chosen. The remaining payments are due the 1st of each month beginning October 1. Payments are always due in advance of service. All payments must be received by the 7th of each month or a late fee of $10.00 is automatically added to your account. If a payment is 30 days late, the student will not be allowed to take class until the account is current. September or 1st month’s tuition is non-refundable. We do not issue REFUNDS or prorate fees.
Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard credit/debit cards and PayPal at our website!
Payments can be dropped in payment box in the lobby, given to receptionist or mailed to the 1290 Eisenhower Rd., Leavenworth, KS 66048.
Payment of any and all fees must be done received BEFORE costumes will be released to students in April.
All fees must be paid by April 15th.
- 1st class/child $55.00 per month
- 2nd class/child $50.00 per month
- 3rd class/child $45.00 per month
- Any additional classes after the fourth are $40.00 each.
- 30 minute classes $30.00 per month in addition to 1st class.
- 90 minute classes are $72.00
$81 per family; this covers production costs, includes one DVD per family(Sales tax on DVD), allows no admission fee to the recital Families may bring as many people to the show as they’d like..
All Costume fees now include SALES TAX.
- All Preschool age classes & Levels 1, 2 – $72 per student per class
- Levels 3, 4, 5, Inter, Teen/adult, Pointe, advanced – $90 per student per class
- Tumble Team uniform – TBA
- Dance Team uniform – TBA
- Competitive Cheer Team – TBA
All Students (except Tiny Tots) participate in the recital. If enrolling after Jan. 1, recital participation depends on costume availability. If available, an additional $25 will be added to the costume fee for late shipping. If not available after Jan 1, student may participate in classes through April 30.
Costume alterations are handled by the studio. Any alterations done by the student or families will be a their/your expense. The studio will not cover any alterations done without our consent.
Recital T-shirts will be available to order Aug 1, 2018-March 31, 2019. The cost is NOT included in recital fees. . These are special commemorative shirts that list all performers on the back of the shirt.
Returned Check and/or Declined card Policy:
There will be $35.00 charge for returned checks and card declined fee for any credit/debit transaction that does not go through.
Class Fees: All fees are based on a 9 month program and an average of 4 lessons per month.
Payment Plan Options:
Plan A: This plan offers families the option of paying tuition monthly and recital/costume fees in FULL by November 15. Fees are non-refundable after November 30th.
Plan B: Plan B offers families payments that are ALWAYS the same each month with no additional fees due later. Tuition, plus 1/9 of the recital and costume fee are paid monthly. (NEW: There is no fee for this option but All fees are non-refundable) If your student joins later than September the “Back recital & costume fees” will be added on the initial payment. Not available after December 31st. All fees must be paid in full by April 15th.
Team Fees: Each of our teams has a special uniform for the year. Competition/Meet fees will announced to the team as information is received. Team uniform fees will be DUE DATE TBA. Information to follow.
If your student will be absent, please call 913-727-1025. If your student is absent 4 times without notifying our office, they will be dropped from the program. Their space will be given to new or waiting students. They will have to re-enroll to return to class. No refunds will be given.
*If your student attends any classes during the month, you are responsible for that month’s FULL tuition If your student attends but does not participate for whatever reason, full tuition for the month is still due.
New POLICY: If a student has repeated absences, the studio reserves the right to limit or restrict the student’s participation in the recital routine.
Missed classes must be made up within 3 weeks of absence. They must be scheduled with the teacher or office and are not transferrable to any other student.
If area schools cancel due to road conditions in the morning, morning classes will be canceled. We will make a decision by 1:00pm if afternoon/evening classes are canceled. Information will be available on the answering machine and our Facebook Page. Classes cancelled for this reason will NOT be rescheduled but can be made up within 3 weeks of the cancelled class.
30 days WRITTEN notice is required to discontinue any class. Withdrawals must be done in person with the office staff and will NOT be accepted over the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS! No withdrawals will be accepted after April 1st. Payment for the month is due until withdrawal procedures have been followed.
Care of Students:
Katie’s Acrobat, Dance and Music Studio will not be responsible for providing before & after class care for students. A 5-10 minute wait prior to class is fine. Students (under12) must remain in the building after class until someone comes inside to retrieve them. They may not meet you outside.
Katie’s Acrobat, Dance and Music Studio is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in any promotional materials the school creates. Permission is also hereby granted to copyright such photographs in its name.
Dress Code & Rules:
Hair must be in ponytail, bun or pinned back for every class. Students must provide a bag to carry dance shoes & write last name, first initial inside dance shoes.
Dress Code Requirements:
ABSOLUTELY NO STREET SHOES or BAREFEET ALLOWED!
- Ballet: (All levels) pink or black leotard (NO ATTACHED SKIRTS/TUTU), pink tights, pink LEATHER ballet shoes
- Kinderdance: Any color leotard, pink tights, pink LEATHER ballet shoes, & tan buckle tap shoes.
- PreTap/Tumble: Any color leotard, white leather acro shoes & tan buckle tap shoes.
- Tap: Any color leotard, tan tights, tan buckle tap shoes (Inter/Adv. May have TAN tie or pull on shoes)
- Jazz: Any color leotard, tan tights, tan pull on jazz boot
- Contemporary Jazz: any color leotard, footsies
- Hip Hop: comfortable, no-restrictive clothing, NO JEANS, white sneakers wore only to dance class
- Pre Hip hop/Tumble: Any color leotard, shorts, Acro shoes and white sneakers used only for dance class
- Acrobatics(all levels): Any color leotard, white LEATHER acrobatics shoes
- Cheerleading: black leotard, red or black gym/pull on shorts, new white cheer sneakers wore ONLY in dance class
- Clogging: any color leotard, tan tights, white clogging shoes to be ordered by students. (Info in office)
- Boys any class: Appropriate shoes for each class, black or blue gym short or sweat pants & t-shirt.